Tuesday, July 25, 2006


WE'RE OFF!

We are off on Friday for the next chapter in our lives. We know God is doing a mighty work and it is His hand that leads us. We have so much more growing up to do in Him and it is His path we must follow...we covet all the prayers our dear friends have prayed up for us. Our new church home will be Calvary Chapel of Hope, Pastor Claude...yes he wears a suit, I'm sure we'll adjust and from the few times I've already been there his message is right on...so we look forward to a new begining, a new fellowship and the opportunity to be a vessel to the Lord. We love you Calvary Chapel Fort Bragg...Peace in Christ...Mitch, Lisa and Jonah

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalm 23: 1-3

1 comment:

Erin Green said...

We miss you already! I'll be checking in on you guys through your blog, but don't forget to e-mail or call.