The weather has turned officially chilly and it was time to break out the Christmas decorations. We had lots of fun decorating the tree and hanging the lights. Mitch spent most of the day outside on a ladder making the house look pretty. Jonah helped of course and even managed to get an ornament or two on the tree...( I won't tell you how many came off the tree). I think he is finally understanding touching is o.k. but destroying is not. This holiday is sure going to be fun and with the cold weather, well, it really feels like Christmas. Our church this past Sunday had Teen Challenge singing and from what I hear ( I was working in the nursery) it was angelic. So life is moving along and our little guy is well, not so little anymore...this Friday we are hoping to go into the city and check out the really big tree...we'll keep you posted...blessings!


1 comment:
He's too cute! I love the Christmas card. Please be sure to post pics of you all in the Big Apple and have fun! If you can get Mitch on ice skates for a Rockefeller Center shot I would be most impressed!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment