Monday, June 18, 2007

The Jaffuels are headed for Texas

Well we are heading down south believe it or not. Our family will be joining our friends Jason and Heather and Jeremiah and Melissa in the town of New Braunfels, TX which is right outside of San Antonio. We ar looking forward to our new life but are very sad to leave my family. The Lord has directed us to go and so we go. Mitch will be driving out next Sunday and Jonah and I will be flying out the following Saturday (6/30). We will be staying with Jason's parents until we can find a house. We thank everyone for their prayers and ask that you continue to pray for us along the way. Jonah will have new buddies to play with and well some adjusting to do. With the love I know we will receive I am sure the transition will be fine. We know we are on God's path and he is directing our steps...it's a leap of faith that we know He wants us to take.
We'll keep y'all updated!!!

No comments: