If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139: 9-10
She's just the best!!!!! Beautiful like her Mom. Just wish I could hold her & give her bunny kisses....pretty soon though.Love....Mom
The baby is beautiful! glad everything turned out ok. I'll be in touch in the next couple of days by phone.-Katharine
She is so tiny! It's hard to believe how fast they grow! Thanks for the pics!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's just the best!!!!! Beautiful like her Mom. Just wish I could hold her & give her bunny kisses....pretty soon though.
Love....Mom
The baby is beautiful!
glad everything turned out ok. I'll be in touch in the next couple of days by phone.
-Katharine
She is so tiny! It's hard to believe how fast they grow! Thanks for the pics!!!!
Post a Comment